Do you have several cash desks in your shop but it's still not fast enough for your clients? If so, the XENTA Ethernet is the terminal for you. A central console manages the various terminals while you use a leased line. It's both fast and economical.
XENTA: with this counter terminal, you can shut down easily
- With the XENTA, you can accept all payment cards.
- The terminal also reads cards that are not intended for payments: client cards, SIS cards and electronic identity cards.
- The cubic shape shields the secret codes of your clients from inquisitive eyes.
- The large, illuminated buttons make the terminal easy to use in all circumstances.
- The payments are fully protected.
- The terminal can easily be connected to a cash register.
- The XENTA is available in three different configurations:
- only as a client module
- a client module with printer
- both a client and trader module
Advantages of communication via a leased line
- You get an extremely fast connection that can also support a large number of cash registers.
- The transactions of all your terminals are made by direct connection to the Atos Worldline private network.
- You only use the leased line for electronic payments so the level of availability is very high.
- You can stop using your fixed telephone line.