And if you are offering ‘classic’ distance sales– by post, fax or phone, it’s very easy to let your clients may by credit card (Visa or MasterCard). What’s more: it’s safe, comfortable, and an extra service that your clients will really appreciate!
Why should you accept electronic payments?
- Because it’s fast and easy!
- You have less paper work, and a better view of how business is going.
- You also reap the benefits in terms of turnover.
Paying by card: the long-distance boost for your business!
What you definitely need to know....
- The card-holder has to provide you with certain information: the name, card number, expiry date and CVC2 code on his credit card. The CVC2 code is the last three digits on the rear of the card, in the signature zone.
- To be able to send the payment date to Atos Woldline, you have to contact a Payment Service Provider. This is where the payment is processed and a technical connection is provided. You can contact one of the following providers: Ogone, Clear2Pay or Neossolution.
- Do you have a payment terminal with MOTO functionality (Mail Order Telephone Order) for orders placed by phone or post? Then you can enter this information directly into your terminal for the payment to be carried out. This type of transaction has first to be approved by Atos Worldline. Good to know: all Banksys terminals can handle MOTO orders.
Connecting: fast and easy
- Send a connection request to Atos Worldline, Connections Service, Haachtsesteenweg 1442, 1130 Brussels.
- We will examine your request as soon as we receive it.
- Once the file has been approved, one of our representatives will visit your premises: he will draw up the final contract.