It’s great to know that your clients can always pay, even when they’ve got no cash on them. And if you opt for a mobile terminal, some things are made even easier: you can settle the bill at the table, indoors or out on the terrace. Adding a tip is no problem with a payment terminal. Read all about it!
Why accept electronic payments?
- No longer will you lose out on clients who don’t have enough cash with them.
- Less cash in circulation means there’s less risk of making a mistake, but greater security.
- Credit cards mean your clients have a bigger budget available and will be more inclined to order a dessert or a liqueur.
- You’ll receive a range of tailor-made marketing material, including doormats, pen-holders and calendars. Have a look at what you can do on www.vendreplus.be.
- We also have a range of solutions, that are perfect for home delivery services.
Accepting credit cards
- Your clients do not need to worry about the available balance on their account.
- Your international clients like to pay by credit card.
- No entry costs: if you don't use it, you don't pay anything.
- You only pay commission on the amount of the transaction.
- You receive the money on your account within 2 days of the transaction.
- For connection, contact our commercial service on 02 727 70 00.
A terminal and technical support with the Mobile Credit rental formula (price: 39.38 euro/month)
- A special formula for credit card and Maestro/ V PAY payments.
- With our portable XENTISSIMO terminal your clients can key in their PIN code and pay from the comfort of their table.
- The terminal is equipped with a built-in printer and rechargeabel battery.
- Payments are exeptionally fast, using GPRS connection. You can receive payments anywhere and at any time: in Belgium and in its neighbouring countries.
- You have the benefits of a helpline 7 days a week.
- Technical on-site support is guaranteed within 24 hours.
- Your terminal software is updated on a regular basis.
- The special formula for the hospitality sector does not book the payments at 12 o'clock, but whenever you want it to. A number of payment bookings per day are possible, or whenever a new shift starts. Made to fit your needs!
We help you through all the steps
This is a suggestion. Need to know more? Come back to us with any questions you might have. Are you looking for a different formula? Would you prefer to buy, rather than rent? How does installation take place? Contact us for tailor-made advice: we'll be glad to help!