Automatic payment machines are taking off in a big way in car parks, recycling centres, supermarkets, in the metro, the car wash and at the cinema… Whatever your business as an integrator, the Atos Worldline XENTEO will meet your needs. Read all about it!
Why accept electronic payment?
- Clients can pay round the clock with all types of card.
- Less cash in the vending machine means greater security.
- We provide guidance, advice and support from A to Z.
We propose: XENTEO: the all-in-one solution tailored to your needs
- XENTEO is a universal build-in terminal equipped with a powerful processor for fast and secure transactions.
- XENTEO meets the latest security standards like EMV and PCI PED.
- XENTEO accepts Bancontact/Mister Cash, Proton, Maestro, V PAY and credit cards.
- The terminal is built to withstand any weather conditions.
- It is extremely flexible in its use, and can be integrated with different kinds of devices.
- The XENTEO can be used for a whole range of applications like ticketing, vending, car wash and self-checkout.
- A full range of communication options is available: broadband Internet, GPRS, PSTN, ISDN and Leased Line.
Need to know more?
Contact us for tailor-made advice: we'll be glad to help!