Working for Atos Worldline: cutting edge technology at everyone's service
Atos Worldline is uniquely-placed on the Belgian and international electronic transactions markets. Its end-to-end offer:
- authorises, secures, and guarantees electronic transactions in Belgium;
- is provided for every social group, most economic sectors, public services and the health sector;
- develops terminals and payment applications for national and international markets;
- offers a wide range of services, including terminal maintenance and the Card Stop service;
- integrates additional applications within its own solutions, such as the electronic management of identity data (eID, ID cards with chips) or healthcare (SIS social identity cards).
As the subsidiary of a powerful global group, Atos Worldline seeks to play a key role in making electronic transactions commonplace on a European scale, and in the setting-up of the Single European Payment Area (SEPA).