Has your corner store grown into a fully-fledged supermarket? Are you the manager of a large chain of stores? We probably don’t need to convince you how useful electronic payments are, but did you know that Atos Worldline also has solutions tailored to your (re-sized) needs?
Atos Worldline and chain stores: a winning partnership
- Atos Worldline has more than 25 years’ experience in payment applications for supermarkets, chain stores, etc.
- We are always on the look-out for new, innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
A single Leased Line for lightning-speed transactions at the cash desk.
- With a Leased Line, the transactions from all your XENTA Ethernet terminals are sent via a single leased line, for a fixed monthly fee.
- You only use the leased line for your electronic payments traffic, which is dedicated for this.
- A leased line is convenient for shops that are dealing with a huge amount of transactions.
- What’s more, with your Leased Line you can benefit from our TINA (Temporary Interruption of Application) solution.
- TINA makes it possible to accept payments off-line if ever communication with our central computer is down.
- This means you can help your clients with any problems they might have in the same fast and efficient way.
- As soon as the connection is up and running again, all the off-line transactions are sent through.
The XENTA Internet uses an existing Internet connection
- With XENTA Internet your transactions go up to 8 times faster than with a classic phone line.
- No additional costs per transaction.
- Your phone line stays free for use.
We help you through all the steps
Need to know more? Contact us with any question you might have, we'll be happy to help!