With some ten collaborators spread over France, Belgium and Germany, the Legal department carries out four main missions: it ensures the interests of the company are formalised; it maintains adherence to legislation; it monitors the impact of draft legislation, and manages legal action in the courts.
Why work for Atos Worldline's Legal department?
- To prepare the company for the challenges of European harmonisation and competition law.
- To work within an international team.
- To take part in the exchange of good practice across borders.
- To flag up potential legal problems and to avoid powerful concepts being thwarted by legal restrictions.
- To find out more about different national legislation, and how it compares.