Atos Worldline does its very best to maintain the electronic payment system at its highest potential. For this reason, maintenance works are regularly carried out. In order to be informed of these interruptions of the network, you can subscribe to our information e-mail.
Information e-mail before each system interruption
Atos Worldline does its very best to maintain the electronic payment system at its highest potential. For this reason, maintenance works are carried out regularly.
During these interventions, the payment network is not available and it is not possible to carry out electronic payments. Proton transactions remain possible.
By transferring the Proton amounts to your account before the intervention, you will be able to use the full capacity of your terminal.
If you subscribe to our information e-mail, you will be notified of each interruption of Atos Worldline's payment network.
- You will receive each of our system interruption notifications.
- Your colleagues can also receive the information e-mail if they subscribe.
- This way, you can be sure that you - and your colleagues - are always well informed.
- You can decide yourself at what moment you receive our communication: 5 or 10 days before each planned system interruption, as suits you.
Subscribe here for the System stop newsletter and advise your colleagues to do the same, using the « Email this link » function below.
Next electronic payment system interventions:
4/2/2013 from 00.15 to 4.15 am
- 4/3/2013 from 00.15 to 2.15 am
- 13/5/2013 from 00.15 to 4.15 am
- 21/10/2013 from 00.15 to 4.15 am
- 13/11/2013 from 00.15 to 2.15 am